Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- What does the speaker announce?
(A) A company merger
(B) A schedule change
(C) A revised travel policy
(D) A new contract
- According to the speaker, what has Skycloud Aviation requested?
(A) Extra luggage space
(B) In-flight entertainment
(C) Movable seats
(D) Wireless internet technology
- What are listeners asked to do?
(A) Update their calendars
(B) Discuss a project plan
(C) Submit expense reports
(D) Contact some clients
- Why is the speaker calling?
(A) To schedule a meeting
(B) To ask for an e-mail address
(C) To provide an invoice number
(D) To review employee training plans
- What does the speaker mean when she says, ”there’s a team meeting this afternoon”?
(A) She will be late to another meeting.
(B) Materials need to be prepared.
(C) A staff member is busy.
(D) A project has already been completed.
- What will the speaker do tomorrow?
(A) Meet with Mariko
(B) Attend a party for Angelo
(C) Finish a proposal
(D) Print a set of documents
- What type of business is Kendris?
(A) A new car dealership
(B) An auto parts manufacturer
(C) An electronics importer
(D) A local marketing ﬁrm
- According to the speaker, what is special about a new product?
(A) It is the least expensive on the market.
(B) It is endorsed by a celebrity.
(C) It can be customized.
(D) It is made to last longer than others.
- According to the speaker, what will take place in August?
(A) An industry trade show
(B) A company merger
(C) A radio interview
(D) A sporting event
- What is available at the back of the room?
(A) A list of materials
(C) Protective clothing
(D) Name tags
- What does the speaker imply when he says, “Space is limited”?
(A) A class will meet in a bigger room.
(B) A building will be renovated.
(C) A mistake should be addressed.
(D) A decision should be made soon.
- What will the listeners do next?
(A) Pay a materials fee
(B) Watch a demonstration
(C) View sample artwork
(D) Meet a famous artist
- What industry does Janet Colthrup work in?
(A) Event planning
(D) Interior design
- What will Janet Colthrup discuss?
(A) Tips for starting a business
(B) Strategies for international trade
(C) Modern home—decorating styles
(D) Effective speech-writing techniques
- What does the Speaker request that listeners do?
(A) Take a handout before they leave
(B) Submit their questions in writing
(C) Move to the empty seats in the front
(D) Split into small discussion groups
- What event took place last Weekend?
(A) An art exhibit
(B) An opening ceremony
(C) An outdoor concert
(D) An awards dinner
- Why is the city raising money?
(A) TO build a park
(B) To improve roads
(C) To open a museum
(D) To create a monument
- Why was the event rescheduled?
(A) Ticket sales were low.
(B) A location was unavailable.
(C) A celebrity guest canceled.
(D) The weather was bad.
- Why has the tour bus stopped?
(A) To let the passengers out for shopping
(B) TO purchase fuel.
(C) To allow the guide to point out a view
(D) To pay atoll
- According to the speaker, why is Fremont historically important?
(A) It used to be a center of trade.
(B) It is the oldest town along the river.
(C) An important battle took place there.
(D) A famous author was born there.
- What will the tour group do next?
(A) Watch a documentary
(B) Take a group picture
(C) Board a boat
(D) Have lunch
- What is the Health Monitor?
(A) A television program
(B) A wearable device
(C) A medical Web site
(D) A fitness center
- What does the speaker mean when she says, “Who wants to do that”?
(A) A task is inconvenient.
(B) A project requires more volunteers.
(C) An event is no longer popular.
(D) An application period has begun.
- Why are listeners encouraged to act soon?
(A) Some stores are closing.
(B) Tickets are almost sold out.
(C) A product is temporarily discounted.
(D) A deadline has been changed.
- Who is the conference intended for?
(A) Video-game developers
(C) Health-care professionals
(D) Automobile engineers
- Look at the graphic. Which session has been changed?
(A) Session 1
(B) Session 2
(C) Session 3
(D) Session 4
- How can listeners enter a contest?
(A) By submitting a work sample
(B) By providing some feedback
(C) By subscribing to a newsletter
(D) By moderating at a session
- Why is a change being made?
(A) To improve efﬁciency
(B) To follow a safety procedure
(C) To make some repairs
(D) To prepare for new hires
- Look at the graphic. Where are the new shelves located?
(A) Area 1
(B) Area 2
(C) Area 3
(D) Area 4
- What does the speaker say listeners can ﬁnd in the office?
(A) Some work badges
(B) Some equipment manuals
(C) A sign-up sheet
(D) An employee handbook
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-test-4-listening-hoc-hay-262.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019