Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where are the speakers?
(A) At a hotel
(B) At a museum
(C) At a clothing store
(D) At a movie theater
- What problem does the woman have?
(A) She lost her gloves.
(B) She cannot find her tour group.
(C) She forgot her wallet.
(D) She needs directions.
- What does the man ask for?
(A) A phone number
(B) A photo ID card
(C) A receipt
(D) A confirmation code
- Where do the speakers work?
(A) At a restaurant
(B) At a national park
(C) At an outdoor market
(D) At a grocery store
- Who is Julia?
(A) A trainee
(B) An investor
(C) A customer
(D) A supervisor
- What will Julia most likely do next?
(A) Go on a hike
(B) Receive a payment
(C) Revise an itinerary
(D) Get a uniform
- What is the man planning for next month?
(A) A birthday dinner
(B) An awards banquet
(C) A retirement party
(D) An office relocation
- What does the woman say she will do?
(A) Send a sample menu
(B) Prepare a contract
(C) Change a reservation
(D) Speak to a manager
- What will the man give to the woman?
(A) A guest list
(B) An e-mail address
(C) A credit card number
(D) An itinerary
- Where does the conversation take place?
(A) At a fitness center
(B) At a pharmacy
(C) At a travel agency
(D) At a bank
- What does the woman say she will do next month?
(A) Take a vacation
(B) Start a new job
(C) See a different doctor
(D) Move to a new city
- Why does Jason talk to Mr. Pruitt?
(A) To ask about a policy
(B) To notify him of a scheduling change
(C) To introduce him to a friend
(D) To request that a machine be repaired
- Who most likely is the woman?
(A) A computer engineer
(B) A maintenance worker
(C) A customer service representative
(D) A television journalist
- Why does the woman say, “there was a heavy snowstorm last week”?
(A) To explain why a delivery was delayed
(B) To report on a recent power failure
(C) To approve some employee absences
(D) To explain why some property is damaged
- What does the man say he will do soon?
(A) Travel to another city
(B) Choose a mobile phone provider
(C) Post a job announcement
(D) Begin working from home
- Which industry do the speakers work in?
(A) Internet technology
(B) Real estate
- What change is the man proposing?
(A) Taking out a loan
(B) Finding a different supplier
(C) Building another factory
(D) Expanding a sales area
- What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Make a pricing decision
(B) Contact a retail chain
(C) Record a promotional video
(D) Revise a database
- What does the woman want to do?
(A) Verify a contract
(B) Rent a storage unit
(C) Dispose of some documents
(D) Install some machines
- What is the woman concerned about?
(A) Whether some containers are secure
(B) Whether some clients have arrived
(C) Whether a truck is locked
(D) Whether a space is available
- How often does the woman want a service?
- What is the woman calling about?
(A) A missing reservation
(B) A messy room
(C) Broken equipment
(D) Transportation delays
- What does the woman imply when she says, “l do have clients coming in at eleven o’clock”?
(A) She needs a task to be completed quickly.
(B) She is agreeing to postpone a conference.
(C) She realizes her calendar is incorrect.
(D) She is pleased about a business deal.
- What does the man say he will do?
(A) Provide a refund
(B) Prepare a receipt
(C) Call an employee
(D) Review a project timeline
- What type of event will the speakers attend?
(A) A professional seminar
(B) Aboard meeting
(C) A safety training
(D) An awards ceremony
- What does the man ask about?
(A) A certification requirement
(B) A reimbursement process
(C) A presentation schedule
(D)A building location
- What does the woman recommend the man do?
(A) Speak with his supervisor
(B) Update his résumé
(C) E-mail an event planner
(D) Watch a video tutorial
- Where do the speakers work?
(A) At a newspaper company
(B) Ata city government office
(C) At a train station
(D) At a construction firm
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
(A) A bicycle sale
(B) A bicycle race
(C) A bicycle-safety class
(D) A bicycle-sharing program
- What does the woman suggest doing later today?
(A) Celebrating an accomplishment
(B) Negotiating a business deal
(C) Interviewing some participants
(D) Holding a press conference
- Look at the graphic. Which team do the speakers support?
(A) Gold Town
(D) Santa Rosa
- What does the man offer to do?
(A) Join a sports team
(B) Record a sporting event
(C) Print some bus maps
(D) Give some colleagues a ride
- What does the woman remind the man about?
(A) A group discount
(B) Extended bus service
(C) An approaching work deadline
(D) The opening of a new sports facility
- Why does the woman say she is moving to Watertown?
(A) She wants a shorter commute.
(B) She is starting her own business.
(C) Her family lives in the area.
(D) Her company is relocating.
- Look at the graphic. Which apartment is the woman most interested in?
(A) Apartment 1
(B) Apartment 2
(C) Apartment 3
(D) Apartment 4
- What will the speakers most likely do next?
(A) Schedule a visit
(B) Finish some designs
(C) Review a lease agreement
(D) Look at some furniture
- Why does the woman say she is late?
(A) She had a long meeting.
(B) She was having car trouble.
(C) There was a lot of traffic.
(D) A client arrived unexpectedly.
- What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Give her a ride to the office
(B) Meet her at a bus stop
(C) Call an important client
(D) Pick up a bus ticket
- Look at the graphic. Which bus stop is the woman close to now?
(A) Shaw Road
(B) Boston Avenue
(C) Sherman Road
(D) Klause Street
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where is the announcement being made?
(A) At an electronics store
(B) At a clothing shop
(C) At a hardware store
(D) At a supermarket
- What service is going to be offered?
(A) Online ordering
(B) Gift wrapping
- Why should the listeners go to the customer service desk?
(A) To fill out a survey
(B) To register for discounts
(C) To pick up a brochure
(D) To get free samples
- What is the listener trying to do?
(A) Meet a film director
(B) Make a reservation
(C) Enter a contest
(D) Apply for a job
- What does the speaker imply when he says, “a film festival is taking place here that week”?
(A) He recommends going to an event.
(B) He cannot fulfill a request.
(C) A city is becoming more popular.
(D) There will be a lot of traffic.
- What did the speaker do for the listener?
(A) He reviewed an employment application.
(B) He purchased some event tickets.
(C) He confirmed a flight itinerary.
(D) He contacted another branch location.
- Who most likely are the listeners?
(A) Sales assistants
(B) Factory workers
(C) Hiring managers
(D) Delivery drivers
- What does the speaker remind the listeners about?
(A) Referring to a handbook
(B) Organizing merchandise
(C) Filling out a time sheet
(D) Greeting customers
- According to the speaker, what might the listeners receive?
(A) Free products
(B) Extra vacation days
(C) A cash bonus
(D) A gift certificate
- Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a fitness center
(B) At a doctor’s office
(C) At a laboratory
(D) At a pharmacy
- Why is the speaker calling?
(A) To confirm an appointment
(B) To provide a reference
(C) To discuss lab results
(D) To resolve a billing issue
- What does the speaker say happened last month?
(A) A building lobby was renovated.
(B) An office moved to a different floor.
(C) Some fees increased.
(D) Some employees were hired.
- What has a government department recently announced?
(A) Job opportunities
(B) Funding decisions
(C) New transportation regulations
(D) Updated construction plans
- What is being advertised?
(A) A car wash service
(B) A training program
(C) A navigation system
(D) An insurance policy
- What does the speaker say will happen next week?
(A) A discount offer will end.
(B) A store location will open.
(C) A product will be launched.
(D) A facility will be inspected.
- What type of event is taking place?
(A) A gallery opening
(B) A retirement party
(C) An awards ceremony
(D) A school fund-raiser
- What happened in June?
(A) A building was purchased.
(B) A marketing campaign began.
(C) Some deadlines were extended.
(D) Some artists were selected.
- What does the speaker imply when she says, “tourism in the area has doubled”?
(A) A project was successful.
(B) More volunteers are needed.
(C) Renovation work can begin.
(D) It is difficult to find parking.
- What will Dr. Ray speak about?
(A) Managing financial risk
(B) Communicating with patients
(C) Improving customer service
(D) Preparing for job interviews
- What is Dr. Ray’s current position?
(A) He is the editor of a publication.
(B) He is a professor at a university.
(C) He is the chief surgeon at a hospital.
(D) He is a safety inspector in a laboratory.
- What will Dr. Ray do after his speech?
(A) Sign some books
(B) Attend a reception
(C) Demonstrate a technique
(D) Evaluate a financial record
- Where does the speaker most likely work?
(A) At a mobile phone manufacturer
(B) At a radio station
(C) At an Internet service provider
(D) At a clothing store
- What does the speaker mean when he says, “but the phones are still ringing’?
(A) The company continues to receive complaints.
(B) The company needs additional staff.
(C) The company is still taking orders.
(D) The company’s advertising was effective.
- What will the listeners most likely do next?
(A) Promote a business
(B) Revise some résumé
(C) Make a repair
(D) Read a document
- Who is the intended audience for the broadcast?
(A) Restaurant owners
(B) Home cooks
(C) Food critics
(D) Professional chefs
- Look at the graphic. Which session are the speaker change?
- What are the listeners asked to do?
(A) Call the show
(B) Attend a class
(C) Share photographs
(D) Write a review
- Where is the talk most likely taking place?
(A) At a library
(B) At a bookstore broadcast?
(C) At a publishing company
(D) At the news agency
- Look at the graphic. Which session are the listeners required to attend?
(A) Opening Remarks
(B) Nonfiction Author Panel
(C) Digital Books Seminar
(D) Book Publicity Forum
- What still needs to be confirmed?
(A) The event location
(B) The registration fee
(C) The start time
(D) The catering arrangements
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-2020-test-7-listening-hoc-hay-423.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting